Most moisturizing of any fruit oil- Avocado oil is an edible oil pressed from the fruit of the Persea americana (avocado).
This super fruit is not just limited to yummy dips, it has many skin benefits too. It has been used by the cosmetic industry because of it’s high skin penetration and rapid absorption. It is non- comedogenic and doesn’t clog pores.
Rich in antioxidants like vitamins, flavonoids and phenolic acids. These antioxidants help in healing and creating barriers against oxidative stress caused by various environmental stressors to the skin, eg: wrinkles, sunburn.
To name a few benefits:-
- Oleic acid present in avocados stimulates Collagen production, and helps generate new skin cells
- Sterolins smoothens the skin, treats age spots and lightens dark circles
- Delays ageing
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin
- Vitamin E softens cracked patches and calms itchy dry skin
- Accelerates healing and soothes sunburn
- Shields skin from UV radiation
- Protects against skin damage
Avocado oil is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A, D & E, potassium, lecithin, and many
other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize the skin.