Skin treatment to remove scars and blemishes at home, with this skin lightening moisturiser.
Our Skin Corrector works as a professional skin care that replenishes and fights acne.
- Treats unbalanced melanin, that causes pigmentation/ dark patches/ age-spots
- Creates a protective layer on the skin to prevent further damage
- Hydrates the skin with potent essentials to remove unhealthy skin cells causing scars and blemishes.
For better results use it with GLYCTIC PEEL
To know more about why and hows on Pigmentation watch it in a video HERE
Achieve clear skin with our all natural skin care products. Completely safe for all skin types.
Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and synthetic fragrances.
This product comes in recyclable glass packaging.
Vegan skin care | Light on skin | Hypo-Allergenic (all skin types) | Cruelty free |
Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores) | Botanical/ Natural/ Herbal/ Organic
Show us your love on Instagram HERE
We use high potency natural sources/ naturally extracted of the following as ingredients:
HELICHRYSUM: Potent antioxidant properties due to the iron chelating activity of the flavonoids and acetophenones
- VITAMIN B: Preserves moisture & contributes to fuller/ hydrated face. Reduces wrinkles and prevents acne.
- VITAMIN C: A potent antioxidant that aids in your skin’s natural regeneration process.
- VITAMIN E: Reduces scars or any sun damage.
- Strengthens skin barrier function with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- POMEGRANATE SEED: Contains a unique polyunsaturated oil called “punicic acid” that is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols.
- It stimulates “keratinocytes” (major cells found on the surface of the skin).
- This helps to reverse skin damage, revive skin and reveal a more youthful appearance.
LICORICE: Contains Licochalcone A that works as a skin lightening agent.
Induces apoptosis to suppress migration and invasion of cancer cells.
- SAFFRON: High in potassium, protein, Vitamin A, B & C.
- Enhances moisture and accelerates skin healing.
- Gives a healthy glow as deep as dermis and epidermis.