Benefits of WHITE TEA EXTRACT- makes it Our Incredible Ingredient in GLYCTIC PEEL
You might see in the ingredients list on a product with it’s Scientific Name- Camellia sinensis.
First let’s download you with its SKIN BENEFITS
How it works on your skin?
You must’ve heard of collagen and elastin, the two proteins associated with youthful skin.
May I introduce you to MMP enzymes (matrix metalloproteinases). This enzyme increases with age and gobble up the collagen and elastin present in our skin. Hence, wrinkles and other factors make us look old.
Here our Incredible Ingredient comes to the rescue. It restricts MMP’s activity so that collagen & elastin work to their best without any hindrance.
White Tea has high Catechin content.
Catechins increase skin’s defense and self-healing abilities. It is a powerful antioxidant, which is why they work very well as anti-aging compounds. It fights free radicals, protects skin from sun damage, fights wrinkles and keeps the skin youthful.
Skin Benefits Simplified:
- High Anti-aging properties
- Treats acne
- Help treat cancer
- Reduce inflammation
- Has anti-septic and anti-oxidant properties
- Tighten skin
- Reduce allergies
- Transforms sensitive skin to normal skin
- Reduce allergies like eczema
- High in manganese (gives youthful and strong skin)
- Rich in zinc (heals acne and scars)
- High in Selenium (Key player to slow down ageing by safe-guarding cell membranes)